Forecast for the rest of Sunday
Forecast for the rest of Sunday
Cloudy.
Cloudy. Light winds becoming north to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

Monday 1 May
Monday 1 May
11°-20°
Showers developing.
Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower during the morning, increasing to a high (80%) chance of showers during the afternoon and evening. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 35 km/h before turning west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon and evening.

Tuesday 2 May
Tuesday 2 May
8°-17°
Shower or two.
Mostly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h tending southwesterly 25 to 40 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late evening.

Wednesday 3 May
Wednesday 3 May
7°-17°
Possible shower.
Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

Thursday 4 May
Thursday 4 May
7°-17°
Partly cloudy.
Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

Friday 5 May
Friday 5 May
7°-20°
Partly cloudy.
Partly cloudy. Patchy morning fog. Light winds becoming north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

Saturday 6 May
Saturday 6 May
9°-20°
Possible shower.
Becoming cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h tending westerly 20 to 30 km/h during the day.